Friday, June 13, 2008



Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry that I've disappeared for a bit... I've been out on tour and it's been hard for me to find even ten minutes to catch up on emails !! As you can tell, I'm a little behind on my comments and emails.. so sorry. BUT, the good news is, because i'm touring, that means I'm getting the chance to meet many of you face to face !
This is my first ever tour and I have to say.. i am having the time of my life so far. I am out on the road with Eric Hutchinson (whom I've known for a few years now) and Justin Nozuka (very talented Canadian singer). Both of the guys are phenomenally talented and --- thank god--- very nice and down to earth because the three of us and our bands are all sharing one bus !
If you haven't looked at the tour dates yet, please check them out and if I'm swinging through your town, come and say 'hello' !

Here is a picture of the first day in MN...

1 comment:

Cali Angel said...

Marie Digby Your rock! You're one of the most talented singer/songwriters out there right now. Motorola is actually giving away the “Beauty in Walking Away" ringtone for free in The Hotel Cafe section on the Motorola site so we can all download it!