Tuesday, May 27, 2008



Took at least ten years for me to become what i am today , , , have learned and sharpened my skill on guitar and piano , , ,
and bloom my feeling to create a song and to be a singer also , , , then the time is come due to my time , , , phenomenal song
Umbrella float me to higher ground of musicalitation of the world , , ,.

There is technology nowadays am following , , , have specified watched it , , , internet becoming the new facility for hobbies
and etc . Thus my camera only desire of me to expressions my skill and feeling through Umbrella , , , me my self never thought
could be this way . . .

Thanks for the broadcasting and youtube , which are realy support my carrier on sound lately , , , music is my life , music is
love and i dedicated to it , from yesterday , nowadays , and tomorrow ,,,,

Have something to share for all " watch and follow the trail development of time , then you can create your opportunities "
eg . cassete - cd - dvd - ipod ( you got me so far )

with love
Marie

2 comments:

{The Pinnacle} said...

I like musik, and I like it!!!!11 ehm A am vocalis,,,,,,,,my blog is http://bandkami.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Marie Digby is such an awesome success story, going from small town to big time. So big, that she got Motorola giving away the “Beauty in Walking Away" ringtone for free in The Hotel Cafe section of the Motorokr site.